Hello Plz I want to help as fast as possible Visual Basic
Author Message
 Hello Plz I want to help as fast as possible Visual Basic

plz I'm asking about the availability of having data
out/in from the parallel port using the Visual Basic as my
programming tool and if so how can I do this be aware I
don't want to print I'm an engineer and I want to control
an interface card through the parallel port so can we do
it or their is an activex which I can use to make it works.
        and if their is no way here how I can make it
through Visual C++.
I'll be happy to receive the answer as fast as possible
because this my graduate project and I'm in need for this.
many thanks for ur time and consideration

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:20:25 GMT

1. Plz Help.... Printing Problm In Visual Basic 4.0

2. Help plz,plz,plz!!!

3. HELP PLZ,plz,plz!!

4. Wanted Some Info - AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

5. Wanted: Visual C/Basic programmer wanted!

6. Visual Basic 5.0 (I need help fast !!!!!!)

7. Help: Visual Basic too fast for itself?

8. Help wanted with Visual Basic

9. VISUAL BASIC HELP WANTED!!!

10. Visual Basic Graphics Help wanted

11. Visual Basic Help Wanted