detect group
Author Message
 detect group

There can be multiple current groups, however:

DBEngine.Workspaces(0).Users(CurrentUser()).Groups

gives you a collection of the groups to which the current user belongs.
--
MichKa

random junk of dubious value at the
multilingual http://www.*-*-*.com/
a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> I'd like to detect the group of users.
> I know is simple to detect the user with "CurrentUser".
> Does anybody knows hpw to detect the current group?
> Tank you

Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:26:08 GMT

1. How Detect Group Subselect

2. Detecting if Item is in a group

3. How to detect a change in Group Field

4. Detecting which nt groups I belong too with .net

5. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group

6. Stopping data from being grouped by Group 1 when that group is suppressed

7. This group or VB group for VBDOS?

8. creating a program group and group items

9. Program Group within a Group in Win 3.1

10. Program Group within a Group in Win 3.1

11. Help- Getting groups and contents of groups in ProgMan

12. help Adding a Domain group to a Local Group