Identifying typing inside a toolbar
Author Message
 Identifying typing inside a toolbar

Hi,
I am writing a keystroke dll which traps user keystrokes only when the
user is on the editable section of a document window. Whenever a user
types in other areas(for example increasing the zoom by typing in the
toolbar etc)I would like Word to handle it. My question is is there a
way to idenfity whether a selection is inside the editing window or on
a menu/toolbar option?

Tue, 03 Jan 2006 03:35:38 GMT

1. How to identify Toolbar button with keyboard commands.

2. Toolbars and ActiveControl Property - identifying control with focus

3. How to identify a database field type?

4. Data type identifying.

5. identifying the type of control

6. How to identify a control type at runtime

7. Identifying CD-ROM (and other) drive types in 16-bit VB4

8. VB Toolbar inside IE5

9. How to get quotes inside of string type ?

10. Arrays inside TYPE statements

11. Arrays inside a User Defined Type Question

12. outlook type toolbar