What happens after NoData event in report?
Author Message
 What happens after NoData event in report?

Using Access 7.0 I have a report that has a NoDataEvent as such:

Msgbox "No data avialable"
Cancel = True

This all works fine when no data is returned, the only problem being that
when you click OK on the "No data available" a second dialog is shown which
tells you the action was cancelled, and you must press OK yet again. This
dialog is redundant and I guess initiated by the Cancel event, but how and
where do I suppress it ?

Thanks in advance,

-Dave

Thu, 08 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using the On NoData Event in Report in MS Access

2. nodata event

3. NoData event for a form

4. Report.NoData

5. Canceling report with NoData

6. Blank Report NoData No Records

7. SlideShowNextSlide Event happens after slide goes up?

8. make events happen when APPLICATION closes

9. Events, What happens after form_Close

10. Event that happens after form completely loads

11. Stop an event from happening

12. ReadProperty event does not happen