Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size 
Author Message
 Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size

Hi,
I wonder if there is a way to type multiple lines of text
in on large textbox, say 600x300 size. And automatically
wrap the text to fit in the size of the textbox.
Thanks,


Mon, 15 Nov 2004 04:03:26 GMT  
 Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size
Just make sure the "Multiline" & "Wordwrap" properties are set to True

Regards,
Cameron

Quote:

> Hi,
> I wonder if there is a way to type multiple lines of text
> in on large textbox, say 600x300 size. And automatically
> wrap the text to fit in the size of the textbox.
> Thanks,



Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:34:58 GMT  
 Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size
Hi,
Could I ask you to show me a simple sample code for that?
Thanks,

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Just make sure the "Multiline" & "Wordwrap" properties
are set to True

>Regards,
>Cameron




Quote:
>> Hi,
>> I wonder if there is a way to type multiple lines of
text
>> in on large textbox, say 600x300 size. And
automatically
>> wrap the text to fit in the size of the textbox.
>> Thanks,
>.



Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:02:04 GMT  
 Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size
Hi Cameron,
Please disregard my earlier post. I was not understanding
your advice due to my poor knowledge. I went
to "Properties" and adjusted and works fine.
Many thanks.
Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Just make sure the "Multiline" & "Wordwrap" properties
are set to True

>Regards,
>Cameron




Quote:
>> Hi,
>> I wonder if there is a way to type multiple lines of
text
>> in on large textbox, say 600x300 size. And
automatically
>> wrap the text to fit in the size of the textbox.
>> Thanks,
>.



Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:26:41 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Size text box to fit text in Word 2000

2. Text field size, or text wrapping

3. Setting TextBox with multiple lines of text

4. auto size a shape to fit the text

5. Automatically wrap up the text in textbox

6. TextBox text auto wrap,

7. RichTextBox or Textbox text wrapping

8. VB6 Multiline Textbox wraps text incorrectly

9. OL2002 ignoring line wrap setting for plain text email messages

10. Counting Lines with Text Wrapped Tables

11. Line wrapping text from a file

12. Resizing a text box to fit the text.

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software