How to pilot a scanner?
Author Message
 How to pilot a scanner?

As it is the case for a printer, I want to pilot a scanner directly with
a button.

By clicking on this button, I want that the scanner scans the document
and saves it always in the same folder and with the same name.

Is it possible?

Thanks

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to pilot a scanner?
Try contacting www.softdocs.com about PaperBridge

John E. Szurley
Solutions First, Inc.

Quote:
> As it is the case for a printer, I want to pilot a scanner directly with
> a button.

> By clicking on this button, I want that the scanner scans the document
> and saves it always in the same folder and with the same name.

> Is it possible?

> Thanks

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bar Code w/ Access and Palm Pilot

2. Can outlook pilot a web session automatikly?

3. Real-Time Collaboration & Palm Pilot VII

4. Palm pilot to VB

5. Piloting NetMeeting using VB

6. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

7. Writing Palm Pilot apps w/Visual Basic?

8. VB Dev Kit for Palm Pilot

9. Palm Pilot VB 6.0 Question

10. Mise à Jour des Bases Palm Pilot via VB

11. Piloting NetMeeting using VB

12. Convert VB programs for Pilot?