Access 2000: Copy Report
Author Message
 Access 2000: Copy Report

I have a database setup as multi-user. I have some code
that copies a report, reformats the new report, saves it
then opens it in print preview. However, this code doesn't
work when there are other users logged in because an
exclusive lock cannot be obtained. This is rather
different than how Access 97 handled these things.  It
does however work if noone else is logged into the
database.  I need to find some way to have this work even
if someone else is logged into the database.

Any idea how I can work around this issue?

SpindleJ

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:55:41 GMT

1. Accessing reports in Access 2000 with SQL 2000 as Backend

2. urgent: convert from access 2000 report to crystal report

3. Access 2000 converted to Access 97 report query data type errors

4. Problem accessing Access 2000 tables from Crystal Reports 7 with SP1

5. accessing Access 2000 Report using VB6 ADO

6. accessing reports in access 2000 in VB with SQL2000 as backend

7. Copying Access 2000 Tables with VB 6

8. : copy an Access 2000 Database with criteria

9. read excel file in access 2000 lire fichier excel dans access 2000

10. Importing an Access 2000 table into another Access 2000 database with VB Code

11. Distributing VB/Access 2000 Apps to non Access 2000 owners

12. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)