Error when running Insert Stored Procedure from Visual Basic
Author Message
 Error when running Insert Stored Procedure from Visual Basic

I get an error: #7874 "...can't find the
object...'spTest'" when I use try to run a stored
procedure from Visual Basic using
DoCmd.OpenStoredProcedure "spTest".  This is an insert
action.  In fact, the stored procedure is successfully
carried out before I get the error but the error message
appears nonetheless.  Here's the text from the sp:

Insert Status (OrItNum, StatusName, CusOrderID,
StatusStartDate, StatusComments)
select OrItNum, 'Order Sent to WH', CusOrderID, GetDate
(), 'Sent by Excel File'
from vwOrderTransmitOrderData

Any ideas on why this is happening and what I can do about
it would be most appreciated.

Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:53:46 GMT

1. Strange Error - Running Stored Procedures through Visual Basic 6 and ADO

2. Timeout visual basic running stored procedure

3. Store Procedure and Visual Basic

4. Calling Stored Procedures from Visual Basic Program.

5. How to call Oracle stored procedure from Visual Basic

6. How to execute Store Procedure in Oracle through ODBC with Visual Basic

7. Store Procedure in Oracle through ODBC with Visual Basic

8. Getting SQL SERVER Stored Procedure results from Visual Basic

9. Visual Basic/Stored Procedures/Oracle

10. Store Procedure in Oracle through ODBC with Visual Basic

11. Visual Basic and ODBC and Stored Procedures

12. Visual Basic/Oracle Stored Procedures emergency...