How do I reference a form I've created from another form using VBScript
Author Message
 How do I reference a form I've created from another form using VBScript

I created a form some time ago and now I want to open and edit it in a new
form I've created using VB Script. Any ideas?

Thanx

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:25:31 GMT
 How do I reference a form I've created from another form using VBScript
Use the Add method on a related folder's Items collection. See
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/launchform.htm.

--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> I created a form some time ago and now I want to open and edit it in a new
> form I've created using VB Script. Any ideas?

> Thanx

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:36:34 GMT

1. Need help with form I've created

2. HELP : Using a string to create a reference to Form Controls

3. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

4. Creating a task using VBScript in a form

5. How can I create a FORM using VBScript?

6. Now I've really done it!!

7. Craziest thing you've done with VBA?

8. if you've done six impossible things before breakfast

9. Linking Form Objects in HTML to other Form Objects using VBScript

10. I've heard of this being done in VC++

11. VB Script in Excel....Please Help...Dead Easy if You've done it before

12. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)