mouse pointer properties
Author Message
 mouse pointer properties

I'm trying to execute a conditional statement that depends on the position of the mouse pointer relative to a command button.  Does the mouse pointer have top and left properties like a command button?  If I could figure out the call I need to get those values, I could compare them to the screen command button values and execute a conditional branch based on which side the mouse pointer was on the button.

Thanks,
Paul

Mon, 25 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mouse pointer property

2. move a mouse pointer to a different location without moving the mouse

3. Invisible mouse...?...no mouse pointer...?

4. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

5. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

6. Passing pointer to a pointer or pointer to a char to a dll

7. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

8. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

9. How to use pointer and the pointer of pointedness pointer in vb

10. Changing the mouse pointer

11. Problem with custom mouse pointer

12. extra mouse pointer