Excel 97 illegal operation
Author Message
 Excel 97 illegal operation

I am using a form with a multipage to enter data in an excelsheet.
Everything was running perfectly well when not more than 145 textboxes were
on the multipages with 3 pages.
I had to update this form and the multipage is now of 5 pages with a total
of 204 textboxes, and each times I run the  code (same as before) behind
this form, Excel shut down after an "illegal operation" message. It always
happend when the 145th textbox of the multipage is read.

Is there somme limitation of textboxes on multipages ?
The strangest is with the same Excel version but on an other PC (pentium
III) it perfectly runs. The problem appears only on Celeron.

Do you have any possible explaination on that ?

Thank you for your help.

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cancel button gets Illegal operation error--Word 97

2. Excel Automation (illegal operation)

3. Illegal operation after running Excel macro

4. Illegal operation printing embedded Excel chart

5. Illegal Operation using Excel 8.0 Objects from a VB application

6. Illegal Operation

7. Global MenuBar causes illegal operation in Runtime

8. Illegal Operation - Access Will Shut Down (why?)

9. illegal Operation reading txt file str ?

10. Windows illegal operation

11. OrganizerCopy Method causing illegal operation stop

12. IE illegal operation after installation of Vb Package