Environment Variables
Author Message
 Environment Variables

I would use the Windows Script Host libraries from VBScript or write my own
Active X control that exposed the necessary information.
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

--
/Neo

I wish to read some environment variables from NT4 workstations and place
them in
fields on a form using Outlook 98. I know that I can use the 'environ'
function
in VB but when I try this in VBscript, it generates an error.

Has anyone got an answer?

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:13:04 GMT
 Environment Variables

Neo,

Many thanks.

I found a solution in http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting.

Dave

(http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting for more info on WSH)

--
/Neo

I wish to read some environment variables from NT4 workstations and place
them in
fields on a form using Outlook 98. I know that I can use the 'environ'
function
in VB but when I try this in VBscript, it generates an error.

Has anyone got an answer?

.

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:53:21 GMT

1. Environment variable...

2. Write Environment Variables

3. Environment Variables

4. querying environment variables from vba

5. WORD Environment Variables

6. Using Environment Variable in Template path

7. environment variables

8. Extracting environment variables

9. how to set an environment variable?

10. Environment Variables

11. Creating and environment variable and using it in the same cmd window

12. Getting Environment Variables