From Acces97 to an Exchange public folder
Author Message
 From Acces97 to an Exchange public folder

Hello,
Exporting contacts to my default contactfolder is working OK. But I want to
export to a public Exchange folder. Now my code is:
Set myNameSpace = oOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI")
Set myFolders = myNameSpace.Folders("Public folders")
Set colItems = myFolder.Items

But I need to go to: Public folders\Test

Bye,
Hennie Hamersma

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:41:04 GMT

1. Exchange Public Folder as Recordset

2. Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97

3. Create Public Folder (use in Exchange)

4. Programmatically posting to a specific Exchange public folder

5. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB

6. Programmatically post a .ppt file to an Exchange public folder

7. import data from a .dbf-file into a public folder from exchange

8. Reading public folders on exchange server

9. Posting to Exchange Public Folder.

10. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions

11. public folders from exchange

12. Problem with Exchange Server Public folder