Userform in global.dot on open of document
Author Message
 Userform in global.dot on open of document

I tried posting this to the userform newsgroup, but got no response.
Perhaps someone here can help me.

So, I have all my code in a global template (.dot), and want to
access the code through a separate document (.doc).  How can I show a
userform that resides in the global template on the open event of the
document, and access the code underlying the form as well?  I have installed
the global.dot as an add-in for the document.

I tried copying the userform I need into the document, but don't know how to
"call" the global template, which has the code.  Help, please.

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 04:27:45 GMT

1. Userform in global.dot on open of document

2. if userform has global scope, it activates document that instantiated the class

3. Switch documents with open userform

4. Open Template UserForm as a Document.

5. Referencing a Userform in Open Document event

6. Opening an excel-document from a word-userform

7. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents

8. UserForm Data to Letter.dot

9. Calling a Macro in Global.dot

10. Copying Styles from a Global template to normal.dot

11. Global AutoOpen versus Normal.dot AutoOpen in XP

12. Attach menu to document/dot