convert embedded pictures to linked pictures??
Author Message
 convert embedded pictures to linked pictures??

Hello, Does anybody know if you can convert embedded pictures in a word
document into linked pictures? I wrote a macro where I used
'ActiveDocument.SaveAs' and saved the document as HTML. Then I get the
pictures separated out from the document but I want to keep my
document in Word format and have the pictures linked. Thanks in advance /Klas

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:17:17 GMT

1. Embedding & linking pictures

2. Convert Excel Link into a Picture format?

3. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

4. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

5. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

6. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

7. picture height is different from Picture.picture.height

8. Convert Embedded graphic to Linked on 1000 records

9. Convert Embedded Graphic to Linked on 1000 records

10. Converting Embedded OLE Object to Linked

11. Converting Embedded OLE Object to Linked

12. Embedded Picture-Object only shows up as Symbol