Network Diagram: Copy one task box graphic to clipboard
Author Message
 Network Diagram: Copy one task box graphic to clipboard

Hello again,
As an alternative, I simply need to somehow put the name of each task in the
clipboard as a bitmap or .wmf.  For example, in Excel, if you copy a cell
value, you can paste that cell value as an image file in MS Paint etc.  I
need to be able to grab the task name as an image somehow.  Any suggestions?
I have a bad feeling this is impossible....grrrrr....Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Daniel Hickman
PROMODEL Simulation Software

Quote:
> Hello all :-),
> I have a need to copy one task box graphic at a time to the clipboard.  I
> can select and move one of the task boxes but when I hit control c or
> EDIT/COPY, it copies the entire screen of task boxes instead of just the
one
> I selected.  Is there anyway to simply copy one box at a time to the
> clipboard?

> Thanks,
> Daniel Hickman
> PROMODEL Simulation Software

Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need to copy tasks from one project to another one

2. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

3. InlineShape bug? - graphics spoilt when copied to clipboard

4. Copy form graphics to Clipboard Question

5. How do I copy graphics into the clipboard?

6. How to copy graphics to clipboard?

7. Copying graphics to clipboard as metafile

8. copying runtime graphics into clipboard

9. copy more than one file to the clipboard

10. automate copy of tasks from one folder to another

11. copying tasks from one folder to another

12. automate copy of tasks from one folder to another