List tables in ODBC DSN
Author Message
 List tables in ODBC DSN

Is there any way of listing the tables in an ODBC connection?

I want to connect to an ODBC datasource and display a list of tables within
it...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nick

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 04:40:21 GMT
 List tables in ODBC DSN
for SQL server/sybase you can make a query on sysobjects table

--
Alex Dybenko (MVP)
http://Alex.Dybenko.com

Quote:
> Is there any way of listing the tables in an ODBC connection?

> I want to connect to an ODBC datasource and display a list of tables
within
> it...

> Any ideas?

> Thanks,

> Nick

Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:13:01 GMT

1. VB.NET ODBC.NET limitations solved DSN list / Tables list

2. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

3. Retrieve a list of ODBC DSN

4. ODBC DSN listing?

5. How to list all the DSN in ODBC?

6. ADO ODBC DSN List

7. Creating ODBC System DSN by using ODBC API ?

8. which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN

9. Access and linked ODBC tables don't use ODBC Definition

10. Import Excel with ODBC Drivers and DSN-less connection

11. ODBC, DSN

12. Create ODBC connection without DSN