made switchboard run code when option clicked
Author Message
 made switchboard run code when option clicked
I am trying to find out how to make the switchboard run Visual Basic
code (or modules) when you are setting it up. I have saved many of the
macros as modules, as the performance analyzer suggested.

I know that when you're editing the switchboard, you can select "run
code" as the "command." But what do you enter in the next
line, "function name," to make it run the module you wish?

Larry R Harrison Jr

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 04:22:49 GMT

1. switchboard manager - run code option - acc 97

2. making a mdi form a form during run time with click event

3. Creating Code to run Control Panel Options

4. Running switchboard - error in loading DLL

5. Creating a Run time Switchboard

6. Switchboard wizard code

7. Using run my code when the print button is Clicked

8. Run VB code, when Link is clicked in HTML document

9. How to run ASP code when clicking BACK browser's button

10. button control code runs different on mouse click

11. running code from Access that runs code in an excel spreadsheet

12. Tracking changes made to Tools - Options