Setting Min and Max Scale for MSGraph8, also marker style and color
Author Message
 Setting Min and Max Scale for MSGraph8, also marker style and color

What am I doing wrong? On an embedded MSGraph8 object, my data is loading
correctly and is displaying in the correct locations, except that I cannot
get the scale to reflect the code below.  Likewise, I cannot get the marker
colors or shapes working.

I need to have the scale working because this graph overlays a picture
which corresponds to the data being graphed.  I have manually set the scale
and markers and the graph looks just right in MSGraph, but when the data is
resent to the graph, the manual settings go away.

The help screens indicate that setting the scales will set the autoscale to
false and I could find no indication that it is necessary to disable the
auto marker properties or how to do so.

Thanks,

Metra

Code follows:

Private Sub Form_Load()
On Error Resume Next
    With Me!Graph4
        .ChartArea.ClearContents
        .RowSource = gsSQL
        .ChartType = xlXYScatter
        .Axes(xlValue).MinimumScale = 0
        .Axes(xlValue).MaximumScale = 0.7
        .Axes(xlCategory).MinimumScale = 0
        .Axes(xlCategory).MaximumScale = 0.7
        .SeriesCollection(1).MarkerStyle = xlMarkerStyleCircle
        .SeriesCollection(1).MarkerBackgroundColor = rgb(255, 255, 255)
        .SeriesCollection(1).MarkerForegroundColor = rgb(255, 255, 255)
    End With

End Sub

Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSChart: How do I set the marker style?

2. MSChart: How do I set the marker style?

3. Setting min and max values on chart's y-axis

4. Setting the Min/Max Width/Height of a form in VB6

5. Setting min/max form sizes

6. UpDown control fires when .Min and .Max properties are set

7. min and max

8. Keeping Access Open - System Modal Min/Max

9. Programming the min and max values of an axis

10. Keeping Window open and available - SysModal - Min/Max

11. textbox character input max/min

12. Returning max and min column values