setting/changing default printer via code (VBA)
Author Message
 setting/changing default printer via code (VBA)

Dear all,
I have an access application that uses two different net work printer.
Based on the flag on the record, a specific printer will be used to print a
report.
I need to write a function to see what the network default printer is...then
change that to anther printer name via code.

I looked at access 97 developers handbook...it was too complicated for me to
understand.  Please advise.

TX,
Sean

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 03:43:47 GMT

1. How to set default printer in VBA code??

2. How to set default printer in VBA code?

3. Setting via API the default printer settings

4. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

5. Macro to change default printer and then restore original default printer settin

6. Changing Printers (was Re: Getz code error/setting printer info)

7. Setting the Windows default printer via VB

8. Changing Default Printers via VB6

9. Changing Default Printer via API

10. Setting the default printer in VBA

11. * URGENT: Setting default printer in VBA

12. Setting printer default with VBA