Carriage Return
Author Message
 Carriage Return

I am using the following code
to mail information on a current record.

Dim strEmail
Dim strSub
Dim strBody

strSub = "Check Request Issued"
strBody = "Pay To: " & Me!PayTo & "  " & "Amount: " & Me!ChkAmt   " &
"Model: " & Me!Model
DoCmd.SendObject , , acFormatTXT, strEmail, , , strSub, strBody, 0

It works fine exept I would like to have each item on a seperate line
in the Email body. I can not figure ouot
how to get a Carriage Return in between each itemon the strBody line?

Thanks
Bill

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Carriage Return
Insert the vbCrLf constant each place you want a new line, as in

a & vbCrLf & b & vbCrLf & c

etc.

--
MichKa

-------------------------------------
don't send questions by e-mail unless
you're paying for it. (TANSTAAFL!) :-)

random junk of dubious value, replica
error and problem fixing, and the
*TSI Form/Report to Data Access Page Wizard*, at:
http://www.trigeminal.com

Quote:
> I am using the following code
> to mail information on a current record.

> Dim strEmail
> Dim strSub
> Dim strBody

> strSub = "Check Request Issued"
> strBody = "Pay To: " & Me!PayTo & "  " & "Amount: " & Me!ChkAmt
" &
> "Model: " & Me!Model
> DoCmd.SendObject , , acFormatTXT, strEmail, , , strSub,
strBody, 0

> It works fine exept I would like to have each item on a
seperate line
> in the Email body. I can not figure ouot
> how to get a Carriage Return in between each itemon the strBody
line?

> Thanks
> Bill

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Carriage Return
Thanks a million.....

I am learning more and more each day....
Thanks to the help of people like you...

Thanks again.

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Put a carriage return in text

2. Carriage Return in SQL Statement

3. Carriage Returns In Text Boxes

4. carriage return in a report textbox

5. Deleting Last Carriage Return from Text File

6. coding a carriage return

7. Carriage Return => Tab

8. carriage return embedded in export

9. Carriage Return

10. carriage returns

11. Print without carriage return

12. Remore Carriage Returns in a Memo Field