missing reference?
Author Message
 missing reference?

I recently installed Windows 2000 and am now having a
missing reference - "could not find vba5.dll" on any
database that has VBA programming in it. I'm using the
dual bootup allowing my older operating system (Windows
ME) to co exist.  I get this message on either operating
system.

I don't find any documentation for this error on the
Microsoft Knowledge base.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 09:14:50 GMT

1. MISSING REFERENCES

2. Removing Missing References through Code.

3. Access Runtime yet still missing reference

4. Missing References HELP!

5. Missing References

6. Missing reference

7. Removing the missing reference in Access 2002

8. Remove Missing Reference

9. Missing Reference

10. remove a missing reference using code

11. Missing Reference

12. Automatically Detecting Missing References