Error Number : 70 and Error Description : Permission Denied
Author Message
 Error Number : 70 and Error Description : Permission Denied

Hi,

  I have developed a VB-Outlook Application to send mails.
I have used Visual Basic 6.0 and Outlook 97.
I have used MsOutl8.olb file as Outlook Reference in my VB
program.

   The application is working fine with the Outlook 97 and
98. But with the Machines with Outlook 2000, iam getting
error.

"The Error Number is 70 and the Error Description is
Permission Denied "

The code i used for creating the Outlook object is :

'---------------
Set gOutlook = CreateObject("outlook.application")

If gOutlook Is Nothing Then Set gOutlook = New
Outlook.Application

Set gmailitem = gOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem)

'----------------

I need a soultion to solve this problem.

 With Regards,
 V.Anand

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:26:44 GMT

1. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

2. Permission Denied (Error 70)

3. error 70: permission denied for MsgBox

4. winNT: run-time error 70, permission denied ?

5. VB4 & Acc 2 - Error 70 Permission Denied

6. Error 70: Permission Denied (over network)

7. Shell error 70 permission denied

8. runtime error 70 Permission denied:

9. Runtime error '70' Permission denied

10. : Error 70 - Permission Denied

11. VB4 & Acc 2 - Error 70 Permission Denied

12. error 70 - permission denied when copying files