open document and then do sth else
Author Message
 open document and then do sth else

hi

i use word from a vb6 environment.

i want to open a document and then do sth with it.
but if the document is big, i get an error like

cannot execute the statement, because no document is open.

i think this is because is statement is being executed
before the open-process is terminated.

how can i make my application wait for that.

hope you understood

thanks

thomas

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:51:20 GMT

1. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents

2. Document Statistics Without Opening a Document

3. Opening Merge Document tries to remerge the document

4. Opening and updating Office 2000 documents in an open event macro

5. Opening new document without a new window opening

6. How can I open a web browser with an open document

7. write sth on public folder

8. Adding a picture into a word document while doing a mail merge

9. Doing an edit replace on multiple word documents

10. Doing a SaveAs without renaming the working document

11. sth about moue control

12. GetComputerName - missed out sth ???