Visual Studio.Net
Author Message
 Visual Studio.Net

Hi, All expert out there I just run in a problem the
application. It seem VS.NET is run fine in beginning but
right after I install the software "Symantec Norton
Antivirus" given an problem. Everytime I launch the
vb.net application it shown an message detect virus file
called "devenv.exe". The following command are display
screen administrator ask to terminate the program by
Click on OK or debug the program. After press enter few
times OK to authorize the program and now click run
project display error message (Make sure the application
for the project type (.vbproj) is installed.
Please someone can help me this solution.

Thanks You.

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:18:54 GMT
 Visual Studio.Net

Quote:
> Hi, All expert out there I just run in a problem the
> application. It seem VS.NET is run fine in beginning but
> right after I install the software "Symantec Norton
> Antivirus" given an problem. Everytime I launch the
> vb.net application it shown an message detect virus file
> called "devenv.exe". The following command are display
> screen administrator ask to terminate the program by
> Click on OK or debug the program. After press enter few
> times OK to authorize the program and now click run
> project display error message (Make sure the application
> for the project type (.vbproj) is installed.
> Please someone can help me this solution.

> Thanks You.

Hi,

A quick search of Google and Symantec did not show any hits for this
problem.

Do you have a properly licensed install of Visual Studio, from the original
CDs? Try re-installing the product.

Peter

--
Please post questions to the newsgroup - everyone benefits.
This post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:36:47 GMT
 Visual Studio.Net

Quote:
> Hi, All expert out there I just run in a problem the
> application. It seem VS.NET is run fine in beginning but
> right after I install the software "Symantec Norton
> Antivirus" given an problem. Everytime I launch the
> vb.net application it shown an message detect virus file
> called "devenv.exe".

Also,if you have a Korean version of VS check here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B323302

Peter

--
Please post questions to the newsgroup - everyone benefits.
This post is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
Sample code subject to http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:38:28 GMT

1. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

2. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

3. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

4. Visual Studio.NET vs Visual Basic.NET

5. VB.NET vs. Visual Studio.NET

6. Event Button in Visual studio net VB.net

7. i am using vb.net and crystal reports for visual studio.net

8. Visual Studio .Net causing Visual Basic 6 problem?

9. PowerToys for Visual Studio .NET 2003 Project Announcement

10. Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Crystal Report Deploy

11. problem with crystal reports in visual studio.NET

12. Visual Studio .NET freezes when trying to run an application