Distribution of Access 97 program
Author Message
 Distribution of Access 97 program

Is it possible to distribute an Access 97 program to a person who has no
access or has Access95 I want to do with access what Visual Basic does
possible??

Sun, 25 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Distribution of Access 97 program

You should acquire the Office Developer Edition - ODE to make this possible.
With the ODE you can make a standalone run-time application with Access.

--
regards
Hans-Chr. Francke

Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing owner of distribution lists and access rights of public folders in Access 97

2. Distribution files for VB4-32/Access 97

3. Program from access 97 won't work in access 2000

4. Access 97: VBA-DAO-Access 97 synchronization problem?

5. How do I combo boxes in a VB6 program from a Access 97

6. People Soft breaks ACCESS 97 program.

7. API programming in VBA/Access 97

8. Programming VB 5 and database Access 97

9. Printing Access 97 Reports from VB 5.0 program

10. MultiUser Program w/ Access 97 Database

11. Printing Access 97 Reports from VB 5.0 program

12. compiling VB4 CGI program with Access 97 installed