Moving mail between pst files
Author Message
 Moving mail between pst files

In order to keep my corporate mailbox within its limit, I am using the
Rules wizard to move all mail immediately into pst file, separated
into "Received", "Tracking", and "Sent" folders. This works fine, but
after a while the pst file gets rather large and frustrating to work
with. I have therefore created additional pst files (one for each
month) and manually move all emails out of the "This Month" pst and
into the year-month pst file.

Is it possible to run this via a macro?

TIA,
Mark

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:27:04 GMT
 Moving mail between pst files
No, you cannot automate the Rules Wizard using a macro.  You'd have to
script the whole shebang.

--
Eric Legault
gooeySoft Solutions

Quote:
> In order to keep my corporate mailbox within its limit, I am using the
> Rules wizard to move all mail immediately into pst file, separated
> into "Received", "Tracking", and "Sent" folders. This works fine, but
> after a while the pst file gets rather large and frustrating to work
> with. I have therefore created additional pst files (one for each
> month) and manually move all emails out of the "This Month" pst and
> into the year-month pst file.

> Is it possible to run this via a macro?

> TIA,
> Mark

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 04:46:21 GMT

1. moving mail items to a .pst file

2. Moving Mails into a PST File

3. How to open PST file, move mail into it, and then close PST file?

4. Moving email with attachments from a .pst file

5. Error in VBA script after moving pst file (newbie here)

6. How to read mails from *.Pst file

7. deleting of attachments from mail within a .pst file

8. Moving a message from Inbox to a folder in PST (No Exchange Server)

9. Programatically moving message from one PST to another

10. Moving messages to a pst

11. moving pst using VBScript

12. How to get attached files in a pst file