Using VB or VBA to Cntl Mouse click
Author Message
 Using VB or VBA to Cntl Mouse click
I am interesting in controlling the mouse left click event
and right click event via VBA or VB. I want to do the
control via a VB.exe program (i.e. sendkeys).  I would
appreciate any suggestions.

Your help is deeply appreciated.

Gary

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:42:40 GMT

1. Using VB or VBA To Control Left Mouse click

2. Excel VBA - id source of right mouse click?

3. Detecting Mouse Click in Non-VB or VB app (in VB 6)

4. Generating a Click event without using a mouse

5. Strings, Right Button Mouse Clicks and Fonts using COMDLG32.DLL

6. Simulating a mouse click by using PostMessage().

7. using code to simulate mouse button clicks

8. How to click the mouse using API call

9. Generating a Click event without using a mouse

10. label click event only works with right mouse click

11. Mouse clicking without clickinmg the Mouse

12. How to include an ordinairy mouse-click in a right-click