multi PC powerpoint
Author Message
 multi PC powerpoint

I want to control 3 PCs each running powerpoint, and co-ordinate the three
presentations.  does anyone have any suggestions how this can be done?

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 07:57:14 GMT
 multi PC powerpoint
Might not work for your particular needs, but I've heard of people hotwiring
a mouse so that the one set of squeaks 'n mickies 'n such goes to multiple
PCs.

--
Steve Rindsberg, PowerPoint MVP
Got a PowerPoint wish/suggestion/beef?

Get the PPT FAQs at http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/
RnR PPTools - http://www.rdpslides.com/pptools/
------

Quote:
> I want to control 3 PCs each running powerpoint, and co-ordinate the three
> presentations.  does anyone have any suggestions how this can be done?

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:43:15 GMT

1. PowerPoint - multi monitor setup

2. Multi Media Control for HandHeld Pc 2000

3. MUlti Media Control On Hand Held PC 2000

4. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

5. *Urgent!* Compatibility with Powerpoint 97 *and* Powerpoint 2000

6. Displaying Powerpoint slides outside powerpoint

7. No errors on development PC, Run-time on user PC

8. How Easy is PC-to-PC swap?

9. VB app colors change from pc to pc

10. Newbie: PC-to-PC Communications

11. PC-PC Communication