How do I place a value of variable within a document
Author Message
 How do I place a value of variable within a document

Activedocument.?.insertafter variable does not work

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:28:19 GMT
 How do I place a value of variable within a document
Hi Marc,

Quote:
> Activedocument.?.insertafter variable does not work

It depends on *where* in the document you want to place the text held in the
variable.

--
ibby

Please post replies or follow-ups to the **newsgroup** so that participants
may benefit or contribute.

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:22:23 GMT

1. Document variable with value that changes throughout the document

2. Can you place variables in a Word document?

3. Create an AutoTextEntry with it's value set to a document variable

4. how to gather html from several documents and place into one big document

5. Retrieving a single Excel value into a Word document variable

6. Persistence of Document Variables values

7. Placing contants of VB variable in JavaScript Variable

8. VBA code to print all icon-inserted documents within a document

9. Expanding a variable or referencing a field within variable

10. Variables within variables

11. getting field codes to place properly within a footer

12. placing a insert statement within a loop