Open event not fired?
Author Message
 Open event not fired?

Hi to all,

This question is rather embarassing. Here goes.

I put a msgbox statement in the open event of a document
but for some reason the event is not fired.

In the thisdocument object I have

private sub document_open
  msgbox "hello world"
end sub

I even created this is for a template and I still did
not get the message.

Can anyone please tell me what is going on?

Thanks in advance
Steven Quail.

Mon, 24 May 2004 01:22:45 GMT

1. click event not firing if lost_focus is firing first

2. ReadProperties event and WriteProperties event are not firing

3. Control Event Problem (Post Event after an event is fired)

4. Terminate Event not Fired

5. BeforeDelConfirm, AfterDelConfirm events not firing

6. Inspector_Close Event Not Firing

7. Outlook 2000 Add-in : Disconnect events do not fire

8. Event does not fire after showing a form

9. Form events not firing in public folder

10. Reply Inspector not firing terminate event???

11. CheckBox events not firing?

12. Click-Event does not fire