Setting Font Size of Chart Title and axis title
Author Message
 Setting Font Size of Chart Title and axis title

I have a very strange problem with chart objects.

I made a subroutine in which the chart object is made based on a range of
data.
I created the chart with the chartwizard method.
Then I want to change the font size and style of the chart title and of the
Y-axis (value axis).
This works fine as long as I run the subroutine separately on the sheet or
when I run it in debug mode (I set a breakpoint just before the creation)
However, in the complete execution of the program (in short,my program makes
smoe sheets and creates a chart from the data on a sheet), it sets the a
completely different size for the titles then the one I specify.
What is happening here? It seems like the program is ignoring my code.
Here is the code that I use:

ActiveChart.ChartWizard Source:=Range(Cells(3, 10), Cells(Li_RowCnt - 1,
17)), _
                        Gallery:=xlColumn, Format:=6, PlotBy:=xlColumns, _
                        categorylabels:=1, Serieslabels:=1, _
                        HasLegend:=1, Title:=As_Header, _
                        CategoryTitle:="", valuetitle:="Million " &
Gs_currency, extratitle:=""

ActiveChart.Axes(xlCategory).TickLabels.Orientation = -90

ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Font.Size = 16
ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue).AxisTitle.Font.Size = 10
ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Font.Color = RGB(0, 0, 255)

Only the labels and the color are set correctly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Johan Vanmol

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

2. Change Font in title bar of mdi child/Hide title bar

3. Title bar font size and type (more)

4. Title bar font size and type

5. Increasing the Size / font of the Title Bar

6. Title Bar Font Size

7. How to increase the Font Size of Graph Titles in Crystal Report 4.6

8. Change form title's font size or color

9. Active Title Bar Font and Size

10. Y-axis title of mschart

11. get title (job title) information from global address list

12. Show title on the taskbar (the form has no title(=caption))