Calender
Author Message
 Calender

I set up a meeting between myself and a collegue and got a
response from someone else's e-mail who has nothing to do
with the meeting. Please advise

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:02:59 GMT
 Calender
It could be that the other person is a delegate for the
collegue's calendar.

Quote:
> I set up a meeting between myself and a collegue and got a
> response from someone else's e-mail who has nothing to do
> with the meeting. Please advise

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:34:20 GMT

1. How to create appointment calender from calender in VB

2. How to create the calender in MDI form without using vbBuilt in Calender Function

3. Filter Querry on Subform using calender control

4. Answer Paramater Querry Using Calender Control

5. Calender formatted reports

6. Linking from webpage to Outlook calender

7. Outlook public calender

8. Automatiing Outlook Calender

9. Extracting Calender Items Out of Outlook From Access

10. Select a date in the Calender Folder

11. Addini events to a calender automatically

12. Updating Outlook calender from asp or java application