How to Open database from within another database
Author Message
 How to Open database from within another database

I have two databases, A and B.  I have A open and I wish to open B and close A
and continue my work from withn B.  How can I do this.

Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Open database from within another database

Quote:

> I have two databases, A and B.  I have A open and I wish to open B and close A
> and continue my work from withn B.  How can I do this.

1) Use The Shell Command to open the Database B
2) Then Application.Quit
--
Regards
Pieter Wijnen

http://www.thuleeng.com

Tough guys don't take backup - tough guys cry a lot..

Good site to look for Access answers is Dev's site:
 http://home.att.net/~dashish
Also The Paradox Access Website:
 http://www.pcltd.co.uk/access/

  wijnen.vcf
< 1K Download

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open Database From Within Database

2. Opening a Database from within a Database

3. How to open another database from within Access using code

4. Open different database file within Access using code

5. Print/View Access Report from within VB (with database open)

6. Cannot open database because the database is in an unexpected state

7. Close Database Then Open Database

8. Close Database Then Open Database

9. Open another database from a database?

10. Multi database SQL OLE DB can't open database (20599)

11. Error opening database Unrecognized database format

12. create database, open database