strange text file behaviour
Author Message
 strange text file behaviour

When opening txt files I find that the show/hide button also hides the
text? Is this a configuration problem as I have tried repairing and even
re-installing office pro 2000 but still find this irritating behaviour.

George

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:34:36 GMT

1. Strange behaviour/error with .getrows and text columns

2. Strange help file behaviour

3. strange behaviour with emulator and cdb-files

4. strange behaviour of a subform, or a bug?

5. Strange Access behaviour or Bug, or what ?!?

6. Strange Behaviour

7. Strange behaviour of toolbars

8. XP users - Strange date behaviour

9. Strange behaviour in Word

10. DT Picker Control on Multi Page - Strange Behaviour

11. Public folders strange behaviour ?

12. Strange debugging behaviour