MsgBox in A97 interprets "@" as formatting
Author Message
 MsgBox in A97 interprets "@" as formatting

Does anyone know how to get the msgBox function in Access 97 to NOT treat

function to use?

I'm giving users a message asking if they want to change a person's email
address from something like

In Access 97, the help says that there's a "new feature " that allows me to

into 3 sections, with the first one bold and larger, and each section
separated by a blank line. But I can't find anything that tells me how to
turn it off.
--
Paul Shapiro

Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:00:00 GMT
 MsgBox in A97 interprets "@" as formatting

Quote:
>But I can't find anything that tells me how to
>turn it off.

and get the normal behaviour. All you can do is create your own
message  box form and use that.

    ...Joe Maki
    MT Kupp & Associates

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MsgBox in A97 interprets "@" as formatting

character. Is it possible to build a DLL and put it early in the references
list to replace Access's msgBox with VB's?
--
Paul Shapiro

Quote:

> and get the normal behaviour. All you can do is create your own
> message  box form and use that.

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MsgBox in A97 interprets "@" as formatting

This is not entirely true.  If you are creating the MsgBox through code

Hope this helps,
Russell Sinclair

Quote:

> character. Is it possible to build a DLL and put it early in the
references
> list to replace Access's msgBox with VB's?
> --
> Paul Shapiro

> > and get the normal behaviour. All you can do is create your own
> > message  box form and use that.

Mon, 04 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

3. "Enter Parameter Value" window in A97

4. "Yes/no to all" msgbox

5. MsgBox and "Yes to All"

6. Msgbox without the "ding"

7. "Yes/no to all" msgbox