Setting link child fields property in VBA
Author Message
 Setting link child fields property in VBA

I'm having problems setting the link child field property
in VBA.  I've tried it several differnt ways: I've tried
referencing a mac, setting it direct, and referencing a
qry.

If anyone can help me with the code, i would appreciate it.

Thank

Mark

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 04:47:38 GMT
 Setting link child fields property in VBA
I already gave you the syntax!  All you have to do is to substitute the
placeholders with appropriate names from your Form.

Just in case you didn't get my last post, here it is:

********
Forms!MainForm.SubformControl.LinkChildFields = "frg_ParentRecordID"

where frg_ParentRecordID is a Field in the RecordSource of the Subform's
SourceObject.

Note: LinkChildFields Property is a String, so you need the DoubleQuotes.
********

HTH
Van T. Dinh

HTH
Van T. Dinh

Quote:
> I'm having problems setting the link child field property
> in VBA.  I've tried it several differnt ways: I've tried
> referencing a mac, setting it direct, and referencing a
> qry.

> If anyone can help me with the code, i would appreciate it.

> Thank

> Mark

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 19:29:52 GMT

1. Setting link child fields property in VBA

2. Setting OLE Field properties in VBA

3. Set Field Properties via VBA ?

4. Excel/VBA graphics: Settings X-axis scale properties in VBA

5. Setting OCX Property on MDI Child form causes new form to open

6. Linking property sets by code

7. Great Link: How to Set Custom Properties

8. setting SourcePath for a linked shape using VBA

9. Setting data link properties or a UDL file

10. Setting data link properties or a UDL file.

11. Setting RepeatSection property in VBA

12. Cannot set format property with VBA