How to set Hourglass cursor?
Author Message
 How to set Hourglass cursor?

I added a button in Outlook command bar. I hope to set the
mouse pointer to be Hourglass style when I click it. I
have all the event handlers ready for the button, but I
don't know how to change the mouse point.

Is there anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:31:22 GMT
 How to set Hourglass cursor?
Changing of the mouse pointer is not exposed in the Outlook object model.
About the only way to change it is using the Win32API.

Quote:
> I added a button in Outlook command bar. I hope to set the
> mouse pointer to be Hourglass style when I click it. I
> have all the event handlers ready for the button, but I
> don't know how to change the mouse point.

> Is there anyone can help me?
> Thanks in advance

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:54:05 GMT
 How to set Hourglass cursor?
Actually, it's exposed in the Outlook model through the MousePointer
property of a custom page, but it doesn't work very well, maybe because of
the way Outlook handles form events.
Quote:

> Changing of the mouse pointer is not exposed in the Outlook object model.
> About the only way to change it is using the Win32API.

> > I added a button in Outlook command bar. I hope to set the
> > mouse pointer to be Hourglass style when I click it. I
> > have all the event handlers ready for the button, but I
> > don't know how to change the mouse point.

> > Is there anyone can help me?
> > Thanks in advance

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:33:55 GMT

1. Setting the cursor to hourglass

2. Cursor doesn't change to Hourglass

3. Hourglass cursor in standard outlook folder view (inbox) ?

4. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (Inbox) ?

5. Change the cursor icon to hourglass?

6. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (inbox) ?

7. Hourglass Cursor

8. Hourglass mouse cursor

9. How to force VB to make cursor=hourglass during startup

10. change cursor to hourglass?

11. Hourglass Cursor w/VB4

12. Help Needed: Timer and the hourglass cursor