Adding toolbar and macro with boot.mpp
Author Message
 Adding toolbar and macro with boot.mpp

Someone told me that we bould add toolbars and macros to Project by creating
a file called BOOT.MPP and that file would run automatically when you run
Project.

Is that true?
Howdo we create that file?
Is there any documentation on that?

Thanks
Michel Dubord
SYSTEMCORP

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding toolbar and macro with boot.mpp
If you add the toolbars and macros to GLOBAL.MPT (click Tools>Organizer) the
customization should be available to all new projects.

Dave Cox
TechOne Information Systems

Quote:
> Someone told me that we bould add toolbars and macros to Project by
creating
> a file called BOOT.MPP and that file would run automatically when you run
> Project.

> Is that true?
> Howdo we create that file?
> Is there any documentation on that?

> Thanks
> Michel Dubord
> SYSTEMCORP

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automate adding toolbar and macro with boot.mpp

2. Timberland Boots, Cheap Timberland Boots, Hiking Waterproof Work boots

3. ole automate word add macro and toolbar

4. ole automate word add macro and toolbar

5. cold boot / warm boot

6. Disabling Boot Menu and Boot Keys

7. Disabling Boot Menu and Boot Keys

8. Ann: Live Chat on VenturCom Boot-NIC - Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded Diskless Network Boot

9. Add-Ins, How to add a Toolbar.Button

10. Macro runs three times if run through toolbar

11. Toolbar & Macro

12. Macro and Toolbars