VB DBgrid Graph Problem
Author Message
 VB DBgrid Graph Problem

My name is Chris Gregoropoulos
    I am a new programmer in Visual Basic and I have a problem that I
want a solution.
    I hope you can help me!!!!!!!!

I have a project,  to make a graph with Pinnacle- BPS Graph Control.
Data  shows in a DBGrid control and i choose the second and third column

and these data will be graphed!!!

    If you know the CODE for this problem Please Send Me .

                            Thank you very mach in advance.
                                 Chris Gregoropoulos

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

2. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

3. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

4. How to graph data from DBGrid control in VB 4

5. Problem with Graph Custom Control GRAPH.VBX

6. Crystal Report Graph Problem (No Zero and No Lines attached in Line Graph)

7. using DBGRID and graph

8. Create Bubble Graph from DBGrid?

9. dBGrid and Graph 5

10. VB 4.0: Problem with DBGrid

11. Problem: vb 4.0 dbgrid.text

12. VB 4 16-bit/Sheridan DBGrid/Scrolling problem