Can't get DAO help
Author Message
 Can't get DAO help

When I access Help from the VBA window none of the DAO help items function.
I click on them and nothing happens.  I'm obviously missing something.  Any
help to get these working would be appreciated.

Tom Blanchard

Sun, 01 May 2005 21:34:05 GMT
 Can't get DAO help
Hi Tom,
when I type DAO in the module help I get a list of things
related to DAO.  However, the best overview I've found is
in a book titled Access 2000 VBA Handbook.  No doubt some
other books are just as good.
Hope this helps.
Keith

Quote:

Mon, 02 May 2005 00:24:31 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. DAO and ADO 'Help files'

3. help with creating dao's tabledef from ado's recordset

4. help with creating dao's tabledef from ado's recordset

5. help with creating dao's tabledef from ado's recordset

6. Help: Getting a DSN-Less connection to Oracle via DAO

7. HELP NEEDED: Access 95 DAO Error - Won't Start, Access Quits

8. HELP! Can't add reference to DAO

9. Help ActiveDocument's DAO...

10. Can't get Microsoft DAO example to work, please help

11. Need Help Getting User's Group From Login Account on NT

12. Can anyone help me understand why I'm getting this exception