Recipients/Contact info
Author Message
 Recipients/Contact info

    Hi,

    when I handle with message recipients I only get few info ( addres,
name),  How could I connect directly one recipient to his matching
contactitem in order to get all needed info.

   Thanks in advance.

    Jose Manglano.

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:16:52 GMT
 Recipients/Contact info
You might want to take a look at http://www.cdolive.com/readcontact.htm

Quote:
>     Hi,

>     when I handle with message recipients I only get few info ( addres,
> name),  How could I connect directly one recipient to his matching
> contactitem in order to get all needed info.

>    Thanks in advance.

>     Jose Manglano.

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:30:02 GMT

1. Anyone automated contact import into Custom Recipients???

2. Find Contact based on mail Recipient

3. Linking Recipients to Contact Item???

4. Linking Recipients to Contacts

5. Link recipient to contacts?

6. Contact from recipient (this should be so simple.)

7. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

8. Caller Id Info to drive Access Contacts Database

9. Get contact info for appointment

10. Move Journal to Public Journal Loses Contact Info

11. populate textbox with contact info

12. Help: Extracting Contact info from distribution list inspector