Email address of public folders
Author Message
 Email address of public folders

Is there a way to programatically determine the email
address of a public folder?

I know I can do Folder -> Properties -> Administration ->
'Add folder address to personal address book'

However I'd like to do this from VBA.
I'm using Outlook 2002, Exchange 2000.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike Feingold

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 21:32:52 GMT

1. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

2. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

3. Get public folder email address

4. Email address from a public contact folder - PLEASE HELP

5. Get public folder email address

6. Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book

7. Get Public folder (MAPIFolder) from Outlook.Recipient.Address

8. address from Global vs Public folders

9. Changing SMTP addresses of a public folder

10. looking for beginner info on querying global address book, public folders

11. Look at Email in a specified Public Folder

12. Public Folders message post automaticallly emails a distribution list