The Back Admin means zero administration!!!
Author Message
 The Back Admin means zero administration!!!

edprise Software Solutions Division is pleased to offer you
a new program that will be very useful for everyone who
works with MS Access databases.
With Back Admin you can perform next operations by schedule:
Repair
Compact
Backup/Zip
Synchronization of replicas
Run Named Macro
Run OS Command

Back Admin has simple and convinient interface.
Also it has the cheapest price among similar products.
You can dowload the Back Admin from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
You can find Back Admin FAQ on http://www.*-*-*.com/
In the future we are going to develop soft for MS Access users , delphi
developers,
DB Admins. You can send your wishes and suggestions to us and we will
include them in our programs.
Visit our site http://www.*-*-*.com/ for more information.

With respect,
Redprise Software Solutions Division.

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 The Back Admin means zero administration!!!
And they apparently plan to keep posting:
Every few days
In Multiple Newsgroups
Multiposting Rather Than Crossposting

They have a simple and inconvenient plan... luckily you can choose not to
buy their product because you are offended by their sales technique, if you
like. Eventually they may get the hint!

You can also take the direct approach and complain to their ISP, as well!
And the price is right (free)!

--
MichKa
(insensitive fruitarian)

random junk of dubious value, a multilingual website, the
54-language TSI Form/Report to Data Access Page Wizard,
and lots of replication "stuff" at http://www.trigeminal.com/

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Utility for Access Zero Administration

2. ZERO ADMINISTRATION TOOL FOR MS ACCESS/JET DATABASES

3. Zero as means to exit Sub?

4. Admin Password back door?

5. autonumber back to zero

6. MSFlexGrid Set Scrolbar back to Zero

7. GetTickCount Rolls Back To Zero?

8. Dividing Zero by Zero

9. Division By Zero error when there is no zero

10. Administrator Rights for a "Zero Administration" ActiveX application

11. Administrator Rights for a "Zero Administration" ActiveX application

12. Administrator Rights for a "Zero Administration" ActiveX application