Writing out to a serial port from Access VBA
Author Message
 Writing out to a serial port from Access VBA

Hello,
I'm trying to write out to a serial port (price pole
display)  from Access VBA.  I saw some VB examples with
Mscomm32.ocx on the web, but I can't seem to get it to
work with Access VBA.  Could you please send me some
sample code or point me to the right direction?
Thanks in advance.

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:03:47 GMT

1. Writing out to serial port from Access VBA

2. How do I read my serial port using Access VBA

3. read data from serial port using vba for Access

4. How to write on a serial port ???????

5. Read and Write to Serial Ports?

6. WTT: Serial port read/write software

7. Writing to serial port

8. writing to serial port with VB3

9. RI Serial Port Line and Writing Strings to Files

10. RI Serial Port Line and Writing Strings to Files

11. read/write data to the serial port

12. Reading /Writing on Serial Port