Email address from a public contact folder - PLEASE HELP
Author Message
 Email address from a public contact folder - PLEASE HELP

I am brand spankin' new to Outlook programming and I
have been at this problem for weeks now.

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application
    Dim objItems As Outlook.Items
    Dim objItem As Outlook.ContactItem

    Set objItems = GetOLFolder("Public Folders/All Public Folders/National Practices/Americas/US/Clusters/National Office/Contacts/MA Home").Items
    For Each objItem In objItems
        Debug.Print objItem.Email1Address & vbcrlf_
    Next

    Set objItem = Nothing
    Set objItems = Nothing
    Set objOutlook = Nothing

End Sub

The problem is I am getting all the email addresses in this format:

/o=MYCOMPANY/ou=US/cn=Recipients/cn=4766

How can I use that string to get the actual email address?

Thanks

Tue, 25 May 2004 23:01:42 GMT

1. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

2. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

3. Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book

4. Outlook 2000 & Contacts folder email address

5. Email address of public folders

6. Get public folder email address

7. Get public folder email address

8. Public Folder Contact folders.

9. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

10. HELP!!! Creating Contacts on Public Folders

11. How do I add a contact to a public folder programatically

12. Resolve Contact to Public Folder