output to pdf
Author Message
 output to pdf

Hey does anyone know how to output an Access 97 report to a pdf file?  I
cant seem to find any VBA info on exporting to pdf.

Thanks for your help
Rob.

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 04:48:21 GMT
 output to pdf
I use the PDF995 add-in ( http://www.pdf995.com ) .    It's free if you
don't mind a 'nag screen'; otherwise, $9.95.   Works very nicely.

--
Cheryl Fischer
Law/Sys Associates

Quote:
> Hey does anyone know how to output an Access 97 report to a pdf file?  I
> cant seem to find any VBA info on exporting to pdf.

> Thanks for your help
> Rob.

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:34:51 GMT
 output to pdf
Another option is to print to the Apple lasewriter printer driver to create
a postscript file, then get Distiller to make the PDF from the ps file.  You
need to do some file renaming and copying via VBA.

It sounds long winded, but we generate over 10,000 pdf files in around 3
hours using this method.

Quote:
> Hey does anyone know how to output an Access 97 report to a pdf file?  I
> cant seem to find any VBA info on exporting to pdf.

> Thanks for your help
> Rob.

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:39:23 GMT
 output to pdf
Create a new printer under windows using the PDF port
(you will need Acrobat installed for that).  Set the PDF
port to the location where you want the files to be
placed.  Customise the printer properties to set the PDF
options to ask for a file name or not.

Once you have the printer setup, set your report to
output to this new printer.

It's that simple.

Mark

Quote:

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:20:58 GMT

1. Automate Report Output to PDF files

2. Saving report output to PDF File

3. Output to PDF

4. Output to PDF format

5. Output to PDF

6. 11X17 report to letter size with page number and output to .pdf --- HOW TO?

7. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

8. Outputting Reports in .pdf format

9. Output/Save as .pdf

10. PDF output - Q for D Ashish / K Hardwick

11. PDF Default output help

12. rtf and pdf output from xml