adding a selected contact to a distribution list
Author Message
 adding a selected contact to a distribution list

Hi everyone

I want to add an selected (not opened, just selected)
contact to one of the distribution lists by code.

What I already have:
A window opens that displays the available distribution-
lists in a dropdown.

But now, since I have found only how to use the contact
item by the index-number "myfolder.items(index)" I'd like
to know, how to get the indexnumber of the selected
contact-item.

Thanx for help

Daniel

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:50:21 GMT
 adding a selected contact to a distribution list
The ActiveExplorer.Selection object will give you a collection, similar to an Items collection, of all selected items.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi everyone

> I want to add an selected (not opened, just selected)
> contact to one of the distribution lists by code.

> What I already have:
> A window opens that displays the available distribution-
> lists in a dropdown.

> But now, since I have found only how to use the contact
> item by the index-number "myfolder.items(index)" I'd like
> to know, how to get the indexnumber of the selected
> contact-item.

> Thanx for help

> Daniel

Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:47:50 GMT

1. Adding a contact to a Distribution List

2. Add a contact to a Distribution List

3. Adding contacts to a distribution list

4. Adding contacts to my distribution list

5. VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

6. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

7. Outlook VBA:Add recipient to a distribution list in the Global Addtress List

8. getting distribution list from Contacts

9. Outlook Contacts - Distribution Lists

10. Members property of contact folder distribution lists - returns gobbledygook in lovely looking array

11. HELP please for contact from Distribution list

12. Help: Extracting Contact info from distribution list inspector