The command or action "Save Record" is not available now.
Author Message
 The command or action "Save Record" is not available now.

I am stepping through some code to try and fix some
problems but there is "RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord"
copmming up all over and whenever I try to step over this
I get Run time error 2056 "The command or action "Save
Record" is not available now" I believe that this is
because the command is not available when you are in the
module window.

What code can I save the record with that would allow you
to step through the code OK?

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:14:14 GMT
 The command or action "Save Record" is not available now.
Try

Me.Dirty = False

Bhup

Quote:

> I am stepping through some code to try and fix some
> problems but there is "RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord"
> copmming up all over and whenever I try to step over this
> I get Run time error 2056 "The command or action "Save
> Record" is not available now" I believe that this is
> because the command is not available when you are in the
> module window.

> What code can I save the record with that would allow you
> to step through the code OK?

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 00:06:32 GMT
 The command or action "Save Record" is not available now.

Cheers

Quote:

Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:16:35 GMT

1. The command or action Save Record is not available now

2. "Server not available"

3. "Feature not available" Message

4. "visible"-property not available from Interface-Assistant

5. "Client Site Not Available" Error

6. "Unattended Execution" not available

7. Handling Err68 "Device Not Available"

8. Intercept the "Save command"

9. Trouble "saving" records

10. OutputTo Error command or action not available.

11. "Beep" command does not work

12. Pulling "Not Equal To" Records