Protect VBA code through code.
Author Message
 Protect VBA code through code.

I want to protect the VBA code of a database I built
remotly. Manually I would go to the VBA editor (Alt-F11),
go to Tools, Properties, choose not to visualize code,
type a password and confirm it.
I want to do this remotly, through another database, does
anyone know if this is possible. (I
used "AllowBreakIntoCode" property but is not what I was
looking for).
Thanks in advance
Francisco.

Thu, 08 Dec 2005 03:28:56 GMT

1. code for excel vba command button macro sheet protect and password

2. How to protect VBA Code

3. VBA : protecting my code

4. speed of DAO code vs VBA code

5. Code Signing VBA code and timestamping?

6. VBA Code for Selecting Header and Updating Fields Codes

7. VBA code to VB.Net code

8. Translating FORTRAN code into VBA code

9. VB code vs VBA code

10. VBA coding to call an Excel VBA macro from Outlook

11. Manipulating VBA Code from VBA

12. Question from VBA novice re True and False values in VBA code for Word97